Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas...EVE!

(our tree was at least 6ft!)

Gina and I got a Christmas tree a couple weeks ago from one of the Christmas fairs nearby and actually drug the massive net-tied beast by foot in the freezing cold back to our flat about a mile away (think I could tell my children this story when I'm old??). Though it lights up our room with joyous brilliance, it's never given out a scent! Still confused about this...
Regardless, I hope you enjoy the CIA tree topper, I know we do ;-)

Rennes has Santa Clauses climbing up walls throughout the town like you see in the picture below. How funny is that? Doesn't it seem a little cumbersome to hang life-sized Santa Clauses everywhere? Truthfully though, I can't help but enjoy it.

Hope your Christmas is absolutely splendid!

No comments: