Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stocking Stuffer

(Jeremy, pretending to peel my head. normal)

These multi-colored, very inexpensive, plastic peelers are the best stocking stuffers ever!

While I was home awhile back I bought a bundle to give to the staff at La Fontaine Aux Perles since they're obsessed with how amazing they are (from using ours). We gave them the gift recently as an early Christmas gift and they were thrilled with them, to say the least.

You can buy one for yourself here at their website...
or if you want to physically go buy one I know for sure Sur La Table sells them in their stores.

Speaking of stocking stuffers, no cook should be without a microplane...find one here and never be distressed about grating cheese or zest the rest of your life! Seriously, it's one of my favorite tools.

No comments: