Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Celebration


Today my Dad gets to go home for good from the Valley Medical rehab hospital and sit at the table in the backyard and eat lunch and go out to any delicious restaurant he chooses and then sleep in his own bed!

God is so good.

I wish I could be home to make him a chocolate cake like the one in this picture (from six years ago!), but... for now we'll have to celebrate in different countries.

Good job Dad, you deserve the bravery award for the year...or better yet, make that for life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, going home to 75 F temperatures drinking ice tea wasn't too difficult;-) Nothing like being home...sigh. Went toLosAltos Grill the other nite also and had the Snapper w/ Cajun shrimpy toppers....was delicious....
I was ahappy man and still am;-) No surgery will be allowed to steal my thanks to God or my joy for LIFE!